Unseen

 

What happened, 

what did we talk about.

Unseen, unheard.

Strange and inexplicable situations.

to be let go

Simple

Ordinary

Nice but like any normal moment...

But I don't know why I always stayed in that moment.

the questioning phase

looking

searching

thinking

and questioning again

sometimes blaming

...

I'm mad at you yeah

to myself.

I know it's so silly.

I know there is no explanation.

I know I can go back to normal if I wanted to.

...

I'm returning now.

not to normal,

but to my house,

my work, 

my students, my friends.

I mean my previous life... 

My dance class

Seagulls, fishermen

To the simit makers in Eminönü...

...

I know life is beautiful.

So is the future

But besides all this

something more

and something is missing...

more is next to me

what's missing is far away.

And me

With so much being and nothingness

I am in a confused state.

too good to be real

and

present.

Yorumlar